Tuesday, January 27, 2009

About Me...




My name is Rob Bertolini (I was the guy who came late to the first class). I am 26 years old and currently live in Little Ferry. In May, I got engaged and I am getting married in July. I teach health and Phys ed at Christopher Columbus Middle School in Clifton, and I also coach varsity football there. This is my fourth year in Clifton. GO MUSTANGS!! I love sports. I watch ESPN constantly. I love the Giants, Yankees, Notre Dame football, and Duke Basketball. When I'm not watching ESPN, I watch Seinfeld, King of Queens, The Family Guy, and The Office. I know I should watch the news but it bores me to death.


I grew up in Bergenfield and went to high school at Bergen Catholic. After high school, I continued my education at The College of New Jersey where I played college football and majored in Health and Exercise Science. I chose to get into education because a lot of my family is in the field. My uncle is the principal of Leonia High School and he inspried me to get my masters in administration. My career goals are to be an athletic director and then a high school prinicpal. I know I have a long road ahead but I hope this course will help me out.

2 comments:

  1. I went to TCNJ too... I thought you looked familiar in class! I graduated in 2004

    ReplyDelete